Wednesday, May 2, 2007

R.I.P., H-Dog

I know I'm a little late on this, but I just have to give my own obituary, short and sweet though it may be.

I used to read Herbert's columns and think, "Ha! A nerdy white guy--an accountant, no less!--is using gangsta-banter!" Now that I've worked in an office or two, however, I understand that not only is H-Dog's manner of speech comically discordant from his looks, his columns get office life exactly right. I'm an accounts reeceevin' supervisor, and I hate those bitches in accounts payabo'.**

I'll raise my Letta Opener O' Death for you, H-Dog, and pour out a 40 on da curb for you. Accounts Reeceevin' 4 Life.

**Blogads is a small office; I do some, but not all, accounts payable here. Also, I don't hate or want to kill Miklos, who handles most of it. He's a nice man.

No comments: